Does TRAC have the data you are looking for?
Use Search to discover what data is available through our web sites and how you can access it.
- What information is available?
- Criminal, Civil, and Administrative enforcement data
- US District Court Judges' and Assistant US Attorneys' case load & performance statisitcs
- Administrators & federal staffing
- Federal expenditures
- Community context data
- How do I find the information?
Search will not take you directly to a data set. You must use the data mining tools (express, going deeper, or analyzer) to obtain the actual data.
Search is available free to the public; submitting a request for the actual data (using the data mining tools) requires a subscription.
Searching: TRACFed Data Warehouse (2:36)
- Enter your search term(s) (See Search Tips).
- Make name and/or geography selections if necessary.
- If data is available, select the desired data mining tool. Express is a good starting place.
- Follow the brief instructions and watch the short tutorial "Show Me" movie.
- Choose "more info" to access standard menus.